Nails enhance the look of your hands. On average, fingernails grow about one-tenth of an inch each month. But sometimes they grow even slower. Several factors are responsible for slow nail growth. Slow or poor nail growth is sometimes followed by brittle nails, breakage, splitting and other nail problems.
Our vast range of manicures is a great option to choose from .Also some easy natural remedies can be used to maintain healthy nail
- Olive Oil & Coconut Oil
- Olive oil promotes growth therefore it is essential to keep your nails well moisturized. Also presence of vitamin E in it improves circulation blood that promotes nail growth. Coconut oil strengthens your cuticles and protects them from fungal infection and brittleness.
- Applying warm mixture of oils to your nails and cuticles before going to bed, and massaging gently for 5 minutes
- Soaking your nails in warm oil mixture for 15 to 30 minutes once daily promotes healthy and long nails.
- Lemons contain vitamin C that is essential for nail growth. It also helps combat yellow nails and adds luster to the nails.
- By rubbing a slice of lemon on your nails for 5-10 minutes makes them strong, removes yellow stains and add luster to them
- Also soaking your nails in lime water and gently massaging them keeps them clean and stops bacteria build up.
- Garlic doesn’t really promote nail growth but it protects the nails against several infections.
- You can rub garlic cloves onto your nails to boost health.
- Make a paste by blending garlic cloves and apply it to your nails. This proven remedy definitely will score good results.
- Petroleum jelly
- Petroleum jelly is a great source of moisture and nourishment and is available in every household. It is the easiest way to enhance nail growth.
- Massage is crucial as it promotes blood circulation, and also it helps the nails to soak the ingredient easily.
- Rubbing petroleum jelly every night provides nails with extra moisture and promotes growth.